Candace "Candy" Gallagher
I have been reporting on data for the Central Texas real estate market for Austin Title since 1999. I am a licensed real estate broker as well as an Instructor through the Texas Real Estate Commission and currently oversee the Mandatory Continuing Education program in addition to maintaining the website for Austin Title. Prior to that, I worked for a national home builder managing their sales contracts and providing assistance throughout the sales department.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Arizona in Tucson and have completed my Masters in Learning Technologies from Pepperdine University in California.
In my current position, I manage a consulting company focused on the in-person and online training program for clients throughout Central Texas. We also produce statistical analysis of the local markets and act as subject matter experts for various media and public needs. We assist our clients with their web presence and continuing education program. Additionally, we perform special project statistical analysis as requested.
- Director of Mandatory Continuing Education (MCE) program for Central Texas
- Speaker at numerous offices on the real estate market
- Corporate Trainer on various technologies, marketing and sales strategies
- Develop new training courses as well as content for existing courses
- Analyze and compile reports utilized by executive management both internally and externally
- Maintain client database and weekly marketing program
- Subject Matter Expert on real estate market in Central Texas
- Consultant to new home builder executives
- Manage website, including multiple upgrades and design changes